Filter content by
Simple GUI application with Slint and Rust
In this video, we create a simple GUI application with Rust and Slint.
Live Coding: Slint on a Microcontroller
This is a live coding tutorial on how to use Slint to work on a micro controller. We'll make a small UI using Slint for a RP2040 (Raspberry pi pico) connected to a screen with SPI.
The hardware used in this tutorial consists of two components:
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:42 Getting Started with Rust
- 3:14 Attaching a Screen
- 16:48 Using Slint
- 39:10 Adding Support for the Touch Screen
- 48:55 Adding an Animated Toggle Control
- 55:54 Outro; Next Step
- Slint MCU template: https://github.com/slint-ui/slint-mcu-rust-template
- Slint on MCU docs: https://slint.dev/docs/rust/slint/docs/mcu/index.html
Slint on Raspberry Pi Pico / RP2040 with 264K of RAM
This video shows a demo application running on an Raspberry Pi Pico MCU: a RP2040 ARM Cortex M0 with 264K of RAM and 2M of flash, attached to a 320x240 waveshare display connected via SPI. More info on the blog "Porting Slint to microcontrollers".
Slint on STM32H7 MCU
Demo of Slint running on an STM32H735G-DK board.