This week, we added the
StandardTableView widget, to display large amounts of data in columns and rows.
StandardTableView comes with all the popular nifty features: displaying column headers, supports editable
text cells, and sorts columns in ascending or descending order.
Next steps include adding support for resizable columns, advanced cell types like CheckBoxes and ComboBoxes.
Slint UI Library
Changes to the
- Run the syntax_updater on our widgets (#2046)
LSP: Be smarter when adding or removing bindings via the language server
Pick a better place to insert/remove bindings from, so that for example no stray lines get left in the code anymore.
- Add initial support for rendering text in the screenshot test driver (#2016)
- Fix crash when using repeaters in C++ on 32-bit architectures (#2040)
- LSP: Fix document symbols not working (#2058)
- online editor: Fix preview rendering sub components instead of main one (#2060)
- Fix C++ memory game tutorial not starting out of the box on Windows (#2034)
- Fix crash when using an int model in a repeater with a negative value (#2063)
Compiler: use the
Emptytype more often instead of the
Other Crates and Libraries
- softbuffer: Fix layer scale on macOS not being updated when contents is updated and window is on a new screen (#68).
43 patches committed in 15 pull requests by 4 authors.