This module contains the
SoftwareRenderer and related types.
- This is a minimal adapter for a Window that doesn’t have any other feature than rendering using the software renderer.
- Represents a rectangular region on the screen, used for partial rendering.
- A color whose component have been pre-multiplied by alpha
- A 16bit pixel that has 5 red bits, 6 green bits and 5 blue bits
- A Renderer that do the rendering in software
- This enum describes which parts of the buffer passed to the
SoftwareRenderermay be re-used to speed up painting.
- This trait defines a bi-directional interface between Slint and your code to send lines to your screen, when using the
- Trait for the pixels in the buffer