This module contains items that you need to use or implement if you want use Slint in an environment without one of the supplied platform backends such as qt or winit.
The Slint on Microcontrollers documentation has additional examples.
- This module contains the
SoftwareRendererand related types.
- The platform encountered a fatal error.
- This enum describes the different types of buttons for a pointer event, typically on a mouse or a pencil.
- This enum describes the different error scenarios that may occur when
- A event that describes user input.
- Trait that is returned by the
- This trait defines the interface between Slint and platform APIs typically provided by operating and windowing systems.
- This trait represents the adaptation layer between the
WindowAPI, and the internal type from the backend that provides functionality such as device-independent pixels, window resizing, and other typically windowing system related tasks.
- Returns the duration before the next timer is expected to be activated. This is the largest amount of time that you can wait before calling
- Set the Slint platform abstraction.
- Call this function to update and potentially activate any pending timers, as well as advance the state of any active animtaions.